I've rustled up a little survey of possible initial subjects at the end of this post - and if anyone would like to try out the survey tool (and help me decide what to focus on first in my limited time, too!), I would really appreciate it. (And of course I'll share thoughts on the tool, its use and how well it works).
My to-do list for my blog includes:
- Blogroll, or at least a list of links to blogs I read or which link to me (or both) - so if you link to me, please let me know (I've spotted a few but I may have missed someone)
- Popular posts list in my sidebar so the Technorati tags intro and others won't get lost
- Restore Blogger comments (but using the Metempsychosis hack) with Haloscan trackback as I don't want to lose my comments after 4 months!
- Recent posts list - if it can be automated in a dropdown menu, don't know...
- Tag my old posts on Del.icio.us as per unscathed's idea
- Maybe, maybe, convert to a 3 column blog
- Investigate Wordpress particularly given the recent Blogger access problems etc
Technorati Tags: decisions, surveys, survey, survey tools, blog, blogs, blogging, Improbulus, A Consuming Experience, Consuming Experience