summarised (with photos) a very useful seminar on the music industry, Lost in Music 2, organised by Tenon Media. It included an interview of Damon Albarn (of Blur / Gorillaz / The Good, the Bad and the Queen) by Radio 1 DJ Jo Whiley, and some interesting discussions on the future of the music business in this Internet age, DRM (digital rights management), etc.
The podcasts are now available in MP3 format, see links below, and in Flash format (on the Lost in Music 2 website's podcast page):
- Lost in Music - Getting Started (31MB)
- Lost in Music - Know your rights (21MB)
- Lost in Music - Damon Albarn Interview (12MB)
- Lost in Music - Managing finances (25MB)
- Lost in Music - After the deal (16MB)